Monday, June 15, 2009

Doggy Love...


I love my dogs so much! They follow me room to room in the house, and even stand right beside me as I'm outside taking photographs, or working in my studio. Here's an adorable picture of Buddy. He was standing in my pottery shots and I finally asked him to lay down. He did so right beside my new butterfly bowl! I wasn't even worried he would damage it.

Quee is our little black Lab, doesn't she look happy? She's a sweetheart who welcomed Buddy into our home a year and a half ago. She also taught him how to be a good guard dog!

Do you know the proof that God exists? He/She gave us dogs to love us unconditionally! What more proof do you need?

1 comment:

  1. Buddy and Quee are gorgeous! As is your butterfly bowl! Dogs and clay, what a great part of life!

    ReplyDelete