Thursday, October 20, 2011

New Earrings and Pendants!

Lilac Purple "Flower" earrings



Crop Circle Peace Pendant
Hello!  I've been having lots of fun lately creating ceramic jewelry.  I hand form small circles and squares to create ceramic charms and then turn them into earrings and/or pendants.  Since I'm a big collector of artisan jewelry, this is thrilling for me!  Some pieces are stamped for texture while others are adorned with peace symbol or crop circle decals, then fired again to burn the iron oxide into the piece. Most of the ear wires that I'm using are purchased from another Etsy artist who specializes in metal.  I love her creations!  So, these earrings are a collaboration.  I love the oxidized look, whether it's copper or silver. If you haven't checked out my CropCircleClay shop recently, please do!!

Large hoop peace earrings

4 comments: