Sunday, July 20, 2008

New (to me) Kiln!


It's been over 90 degrees here for 3 or 4 days and I'm starting to yearn for FALL! I'm very thankful that we have air-conditioning in our home!! Happy news today is that my friend Loretta sold me her used kiln and we got to pick it up today. It's larger than my old one and after 25 years of use it still works! I'm very psyched!! There's only one catch. After we got it into my studio we realized that the plug is different from our current 220v outlet. So, Terry has to change either the plug or the outlet. Oh, well. I'm so lucky that he's handy. :-) Time to take a break! We just ordered pizza and we're going to watch a DVD that we borrowed from my sister in law of Jeff Dunham's stand-up comedy. Should be a nice evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment